To advance and promote the field of conflict management and dispute resolution, and to improve the practice, elevate the standards, and educate practitioners, the bench and the public regarding ADR in Minnesota.
Continue programming for monthly lunch meetings; establish relationships with other MSBA sections whose members use ADR services; maintain and promote a web directory of section members; participate actively in the ADR Institute; provide education to other members of the MSBA and the public regarding the benefits of using ADR; provide commentary and collaborate with other groups on legislative and ethical issues; publicize and educate regarding key developments and opportunities in ADR.
View Flash mob video here: http://youtu.be/Pcspbi_-DOs
Thanks to our Co-Sponsors:
· ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) Section of the MN State Bar Association
· CRM – Conflict Resolution MN
· MN Office of Collaboration & Dispute Resolution
· MACMP - MN Assoc. of Community Mediation Programs
· MRSC – MN Restorative Services Coalition