Upcoming CLE Programs and Events
Construction Law Section CLE program's cover both legal and non-legal topics such as construction risk management for owners, trends in construction, risk transfer, and public bidding.
Notices will be posted closer to date.
- September 13, 2013 - Midwest v. Wolters: The Plain Meaning Approach To Insurance Policy Interpretation
- October 18, 2013 - Legislative Update for the Construction Law Section (Presentation 1, Presentation 2, HR 952)
- November 8, 2013 - The Rules of the Game Have Changed: How the New Civil Procedure Rules Impact Construction Law Cases
- December 13, 2013 - 2013 Case Law Update
Every year, the Construction Law Section donates the proceeds from one of their CLEs to a charity. This year the section donated the revenue from their December event to the Emergency Foodshelf Network, a total of $1,620.00. The Section is happy to be able to support such a well-deserving organization.
- January 10, 2014 - Fundamentals of Controlled Insurance Programs (OCIPs and CCIPs)
- February 14, 2014 - Construction Industry Workforce and Targeted Business Goals
- March 14, 2014
- April 11, 2014
- May 9, 2014
*Dates above are subject to change