With over 350 members, the ADR Section is one of the largest and most active sections of the MSBA. Benefits to ADR Section members:
- Attend informative monthly noon hour CLE’s (9 hours of CLE per year free to ADR Section members)
- Network at ADR section monthly meetings for both new and experienced ADR professionals
- Join ADR-Talk, a listserv for discussions about ADR-related topics
- List your bio on “Select ADR”, an MSBA ADR Section tool for finding a mediator, arbitrator, or other ADR professional at selectadr.com
- Have a state-wide impact through the ADR Section Grant Program, which awards up to $5,000 to nonprofit Minnesota organizations
Plan to bring your lunch and join us at noon on the second Tuesday of each month, September through May, at the MSBA Offices (ADR CLEs immediately follow the Section meetings).
Contact Section Chair Linda Mealey-Lohmann for more information at Mealey.Lohmann.Mediation@comcast.net
Did you know that October 14-20, 2013 was declared Conflict Resolution Week by Governor Dayton? Through efforts by the ADR Section, Governor Dayton signed a proclamation recognizing the efforts made to promote alternative dispute resolution as an alternative to litigation. See the proclamation here!