For the 2016 General Election in Minnesota there are two candidates running in one contested statewide judicial race for the Supreme Court. Each candidate was asked to complete a questionnaire. Click on the candidate's name to view their responses. Candidates are listed in alphabetical order. Learn more about Minnesota’s judiciary and judicial elections.
Minnesotans can cast their ballots early for the November 8 General Election by voting absentee by mail or in-person. For more information visit: www.sos.state.mn.us
Be sure to vote in the state Supreme Court race.
- Robin Wolpert interviewed on AM 950 Radio (11/03/16)
- Interview with Robin Wolpert on MPR (10/31/16)
- Commentary by Robin Wolpert in Minnpost
- Interview with Robin Wolpert on Kare 11
- Interview with Robin Wolpert on MPR
Natalie Hudson (Incumbent)
Michelle L. MacDonald