Upcoming CLE Programs and Event
The Tax Law Section offers one hour CLE programs the third Thursday of every month. The programs are held at the MSBA Offices (Third Floor City Center, 600 Nicollet Mall) unless otherwise noted and begin at 3:30 p.m. The Council will meet at 2:30 p.m.
Detailed notices will be posted closer to the actual date.
Dates and Topics are subject to change.
- 06/04/14 - Annual Judges Conference
- 04/22/14 - 2014 Minnesota Tax Court Update
- 04/17/14 - The Affordable Care Act: An Overview of Taxes on Individuals and Employers and Plan Mandates
- 02/20/14 - IP Valuation and Transfer Pricing in Today’s Global Economy
- 01/22/14 - 2014 Tax Law Town Hall Meeting
- 01/16/14 - What Tax Practitioners Need to Know about Recently Issued IRS Repair Regulations
- 12/12/13 - Same-Sex Marriage: A General Overview of Changes with Implications for Practitioners at the State and Federal Levels ( Co-sponsored with the Human Rights Committee)
- 11/21/13 - Beyond Mayo: Exploring Limitations on Treasury and IRS Regulatory Efforts
- 10/29/13 - “Review” of an Individual Judge’s Opinion by the Full Tax Court
- 9/19/13 - Eduardo Saverin and the Section 877A Expatriation Tax. Plus a brief overview of Canadian income taxes and the Canada-US Tax Treaty