You may find some additional material relating to this area of the law through the following links. Neither the Section nor the MSBA vouches for the accuracy or reliability of any of the materials on any of these pages for any specific purpose. Anyone with a significant question about their legal rights or the law's application to a concrete situation important to them should consult a lawyer.
- Links to Public Sector Jobs
Minnesota State Office of Administrative Hearings (with Minnesota rules, the APA, an OAH calendar, child support information, and more)
- Minnesota County Attorneys Association
- StateLocal-L discussion group of the ABA Government and Public Sector Lawyers Division : an e-mail discussion group maintained by the ABA, on issues relating to issues of law involving state and local governments -- other than land use and public finance. To subscribe, click on the underlined "mailto" link, and in the text of the e-mail write "subscribe StateLocal-L FirstName LastName" (using your own first and last names, and leaving out the quotation marks, of course).
- Wisconsin Government Lawyers Division: Maintained by the Wisconsin State Bar's Government Lawyers Division, this site includes links to selected portions of the division's newsletter.
- ProJusticeMN.org - Minnesota's Legal Community Serving the Public Good
- Last Updated 01/26/09 -