The MSBA's Labor & Employment Law Section Presents
"Developments in Minnesota Sales Representative Laws"
Whether you represent sales representatives, principals or manufacturers, this CLE will provide you with the resources and tips you need to effectively manage sales representative legal issues in Minnesota.
• Summary of the Minnesota Termination of Sales Representatives Act
• Who is covered by the Minnesota Termination of Sales Representatives Act
• What to include in a written sales representative agreement
• Analysis of when a sales representative agreement can be terminated under Minnesota law
• Strategies for a principal/manufacturer to properly terminate a sales representative under Minnesota law
• Strategies for a sales representative to pursue damages and unpaid commissions for improper termination under Minnesota law
Craig W. Trepanier, Esq. , Trepanier & MacGillis P.A.
1 hour of Standard CLE credit approved
Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Time: 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Location: MSBA Offices
600 Nicollet Mall, Suite 380
Minneapolis, MN 55402
*Registration and breakfast will take place from 7:30-8:00 a.m.
Section Members: $10.00
Join the Section: $35.00
Non-MSBA Members: $45.00
Participation by web and audio is available. Please request instructions when registering online or contact Tamara Patton at email@example.com or 612-278-6305 on or before October 29th. Instructions and materials will be sent via email on October 30th.
Refunds will be processed for cancellation requests received in writing on or before noon on the registration deadline. Requests should be directed to the event contact person listed at the bottom of this notice. Cancellation requests received after this time are not eligible for refunds. You may send a colleague in your place if you are unable to join us and the registration deadline has passed.
Requests for an exception to this policy should be directed to Nicole Battles, Section Services Director, by e-mail or at (612) 278-6336