REMINDER - The Family Law Section meetings are a great place to:
- Obtain Free CLE's (up to 9 per calendar year)
- Influence Legislation
- Promote collegiality within our profession
- Network and confer on legal issues affecting your own clients
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of minutes
3. Minnesota State Bar Foundation: Pam Waggoner and Gary Voegele
4. Report of the Chair
5. Treasurer's Report: Ryan Anderson
6. Committee Reports:
B. Domestic Abuse
C. Strategic Planning
7. New Business
ADJOURN BUSINESS MEETING
1.0 hour of Ethics CLE credit to be applied for
“Collecting Retainer Payments through Credit Cards (and other Thorny Ethical Issues in the Practice of Family Law).”
Pat Burns- Lawyers Board of Professional Responsibility
The program will discuss various financial, office administration, and other ethical questions that arise in family law cases.
Please join us for these discussions and more!
To verify if a past CLE has been approved, please visit the MSBA website at: http://www2.mnbar.org/cle/cleintro.htm.
If you would like to have a matter placed on the meeting agenda, please contact Tami Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.