Prior CLE Programs/Materials
- May 22, 2012: Annual Meeting and CLE | 2012-2013 Section Council Elections Ballot
- April 10, 2012: "Patentability of computer software and e-commerce; An examination of the law after Bilski v. Kappos and Mayo Collaborative Services v. Prometheus Laboratories, Inc.
- March 13, 2012: Trends in Employee-Owned Devices in the Workplace: A Roundtable Discussion of the Legal and Technological Risks
- February 14, 2012: The Evolving Landscape of Data Security, Privacy, and Government Regulation
- January 10, 2012 - "Cloud Computing – How to Address the Risks to Realize the Benefits"
- December 13, 2011 - Areas of Concern in Ggovernmental and Private Data Aggregation: A Case Study using The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's CSA regulations on the Transportation Industry
- November 8, 2011 - Corporate and Individual Liabilities of Releasing Vulnerable Code
- October 11, 2011: Google+ Puts Facebook in Check and Facebook Moves Its King (roundtable discussion)
- September 29, 2011: Digital Death: Can Estates or Heirs Gain Access to Online Pictures, Social Networks, Emails, and Accounts?
Audio Recording: Click here to listen.
- September 13, 2011: The America Invents Act
- October 28, 2010 - Computer and Technology Law Institute
- November 9, 2010 - Cyberbullying Trends & Legal Implications
- January 11, 2011 - Heads (& Businesses) in the Clouds: Navigating the Legal Effects of Cloud Computing
- February 8, 2011 - Hand-held Devices & Privacy: We Know What You Read, Bought, Watched, Ate and Emailed Last Summer - Are You Scared? (co-sponsored with the Communications Law Section and the Art & Entertainment Law Section @ Dorsey & Whitney, LLP)
- March 8, 2011 - Technology Licensing – Potential Hazards at the Intersection of Antitrust and IP Law (co-sponsored with the Antitrust Law Section @ Robins Kaplan Miller & Ciresi, LLP)
- April 12, 2011 - 15 Of The Top Computer Law-Related Decisions (since 2010) That Every Lawyer Should Know
- May 10. 2011 - The 'End of Digital Forensics' or Just a New Chapter?
- September 8, 2009 - Is Copyright Law in Need of a Digital Makeover?
- October 13, 2009 - Small Scale Digital Device Forensics: Evidence from Mobile Phones and GPS May Suprise You
- November 10, 2009 - Finding Your Tweetzone: Balancing the Benefits and Risks of Business Social Networking
- December 8, 2009 - Case Law Update
- January 12, 2010 - Contracts: What You Need to Know
- February 9, 2010 - CLE & Roundtable Discussing Minn. LPRB’s Proposed Opinion 22: Sending & Receiving Metadata
- March 9, 2010 - Council Meeting/Roundtable Discussion on LPRB 22
- April 13, 2010 - Data Privacy and Security in 2010: The Year the World Changed?
- May 11, 2010 - Annual Meeting & CLE
- July 7, 2010 - Bilski – Finally!!!
A Recap of the Supreme Court’s Decision in Bilski v. Kappos and What It Means for the Future of Software-Related and E-Commerce Patents- PowerPoint Presentation
- September 14, 2010 - Lawyers on Facebook
- October 12, 2010 - Bits and Bytes Abroad: Protecting Software Outside the United States