Section Benefits and Activities
The Civil Litigation Section (the “Section”) provides its
members with many opportunities to make a difference in the advocacy system
in Minnesota and to enjoy many worthwhile benefits. We encourage and welcome
all Section members to take advantage of these opportunities by participating
in Section Programs. Benefits include:
- opportunities to create cutting-edge programs such as the Judicial
- access to Section resources, including the statute of limitations
guide, an in-depth information exchange and on-line district court opinions;
- tools to enhance professional effectiveness through newsletters,
the Civil Litigation Institute, CLE offerings, and Section luncheons;
- professional and community development through pro bono activities;
- opportunities to build a network of contacts by meeting and working
with colleagues and judges.
- Statutes of Limitations Manual "Time's Up" is complimentary
to members ($5.50 shipping & handling fee).
- Join us!