· To aid the courts in the administration of justice.
· To apply the knowledge and experience of the profession to the public good.
· To maintain in the profession high standards of learning, competence, ethics and public service.
· To conduct a program of continuing legal education.
· To organize into the MSBA the entire bench and bar of Minnesota and correlate the activities of the affiliated associations.
· To provide a forum for the discussion of subjects pertaining to the practice of law, the science of jurisprudence and law reform, and to publish information relating thereto.
· To cooperate with other bar associations and organizations to further MSBA objectives.